Aarti Chabria is an actor, director and producer. She began her journey in front of the camera at the age of three advertising landmark brands which propelled her to have one of the widest experiences in Indian cinema, television and the show busines...s in the last 34 years.
As an actor, she starred in over 30 feature films like Tumse acha kaun hai, Awara Pagal Deewana, Shootout at Lokhandwala, Shaadi no 1 and Dus tola (also multiple Telugu, Kannada films, and Punjabi films).
- She was crowned “Miss India Worldwide” in the year 2000.
- She was the WINNER of the 4th season of fear factor’ Khatron Ke Khiladi.
- Highly appreciated for her dance moves in Jhalak Dikhlaja.-
- Graduated in Film Making from New York Film Academy in 2012
- Her short film ‘Mumbai Varanasi Express’ which she directed and produced won BEST FILM at 7 International film festivals round the world and is one of the most liked short films on youtube.
- Started her own motivational talk series on YouTube called the AARTAO SERIES.
- Aarti is also a creative mindset coach on a mission to empower people that are genuinely looking for guidance, life coaching and motivation.